Saturday, December 17, 2011

Updates

Left only one day for me to be 25th. Yet I wonder what and how would my first term of 26th.

Counting and counting… Day pass fast. It has reach another year end.

 

1) I already resigned from Kindergarten due to management problem.

Just couldn’t take it. Why must management people look upon $$ terms. Sigh… At least I still got another work… Thank God as well because He has granting me this job. Back as a designer.

 

2) relationship with Edmund – still goes up and down… Sometimes good, and sometimes are really bad.

It happen last 2 weeks, argued ended up, chair broken, door spoiled, my Iphone cable broken, tv remote broken (cause by me because I started to throw things first).

It all happen of my heart dissatisfaction. A lot of reasons why. But the most cause me my anger is his attitude of lacking of memory, and doesn’t even bother of things around.

He couldn’t take care of surround. Maybe lack of Focusing?? or Concentration towards my things??

I’ll try to accept it after everything ends in a bad way. And of course, he is asking for leaving. What will I do? Of course I asked him to stay la.

How can I leave without a driver? Smile with tongue out hahahha… (jokin nia)

 

3) Heart kinda miss a lot of things. Which with him and without him. A lot that I had been left out and leave behind because of him. I have to pull 2 of us equally. And I did my sacrifice.. >.<

Poor me… I should deserve better de ah!!!! Smile with tongue out Saying like real bad. Smile with tongue out

 

Well… these are my updates.

 

Happy Birthday Soon!.