Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday 26th

my birthday finally is over and I’m 26th on 2012.

 

What a surprise that I grown up again on my age.

Counting days, weeks, months and years.

Times really flies….. There are no way to stop the time. But only when Jesus is here again, he will stop everything.

Now waiting for Christmas! Then his birthday!

 

Indeed I do have a simple yet enjoyable birthday.

Have a small celebration dinner with friends on the 17th. It was actually planned by Edmund. Gathered May Ping, Wendy, Alwyn, Jesny, Seng Wan and his friends. These are considering best buddy for now.

Things had change since I’m not close with my secondary friends anymore. But to keep in mind, my primary friends still remembering my day.

^.^ kINDA happy.

After dinner, we just went for a drink. I propose, Zouk. Then we had a drink in Terrance Bar. Watching clubbers go in and out from the party room. Is quite nice atmosphere actually. Open-mouthed smile

Night ended just that way with friends.

 

On Sunday, is my actual date. I’m the coffee host for this day (18). Preparing scones that I bought from Rachel (Teaffani) everyone loves it. Enjoy the English breakfast with tea. And I’m kinda happy receiving so much good comments from church members.

Well, worth it even though is quite expensive English breakfast which cost nearly RM 370.00. Haha… What to do, is only once a year that I will be the host. I take it as a blessing from the Kindie and from those who take good care of me. Smile After clearing everything, we head for lunch in Scott Garden. seeing cute dogs.. All around. I <3 it.

Lunch while discussing the next week Christmas Luncheon. Had fellowship after that in ‘Teh Tarik’ café with nice environment. Edmund and Andrew ordered me a ice cream cake. Haha.. So many cakes for me in this year. Total 3 cakes. One from Kalai, One from May Ping and Wendy, and last one from YWA.

After Teh Tarik, we went home for a sleep to rest our self. and head to Terence (Edmund’s Squash friend) Wedding dinner. Is happy to see Edmund with his friends. Even some of them known me and my name. They do sang me a birthday song because Edmund said is my birthday as well together with another friend of his birthday.

 

Very good year I guess. Everything goes smoothly. With Edmund saying He <3 me very much. can’t losing me.. Smile with tongue out