Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Investment

it was indeed a good day.

After work, I went to maybank to enquire about the gold investment. I have opened up an account book. And my sis did encourage me before. And it took some part of my angpow money which is from my dad.

Well, well… The money belongs to him, but sis insist me to keep it for my self for Gold Saving. Yea.. Might be a right choice as gold price always increase.

Before, when I look at it, it was 138.05. And it rise up to 140.02 in just 2 days. Sigh… Pathetic me that I didn’t go earlier.. Smile with tongue out But is ok, because I start to save through it because I knew I can’t save it through normal banking saving.  And I also realized that I start to open an maybank account in year 2003. 8 years has passed. Indeed, no saving in it. Haha…. what kind of person in me.

From now on, I won’t even waste my money on unnecessary stuff. I hope so. Smile with tongue out Will put a list, in keeping tract on what I have bought and what I hope to buy.

Most of all, I wan have taken a job as a part time whisky promoter. I’m still in a stage to considerate to do or not, until I get another job which can pay me in higher price. Is all about saving for my course to study.

Should have save money last time. Then I don’t need to waste my effort for now, to earn more money. Sigh….