Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hair cut day

Out of sudden, I just wanna cut my hair short. Out of no big surprise to me, out of curiosity, or things that syok-en me.

I just wanna cut my hair.

When I go to Charren, the expectation was, having Beatrice to do my hair. But Ivy was free, so I get her to do it for me. Yea… She is a good hairstylist, I also do mean to all da people in there. I’m very satisfying with my hair cut. And also with that, I also straighten up my hair, Rebond it. RM160 for a short hair plus hair treatment and etc.

Totally, I paid RM220 for 60 extra for hair’s vitamin and oil.

I do really happy with my hair right now. I never felt so easy with short hair, of which, long time I didn’t try to make it short. Most of all, thanks to Tiffany’s hair that she used to have last time that encourage me to cut such a hairdo.

 

Luv it so much!!

IMG_0587