Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disappointment in getting a job

Mum has disappoint me in the job that I ought to take. At first, I thought this job 8-12am might start and by hopefully, I could earn some money for my studying and also for the things I wanna buy. But right now, I don’t think I can. Just because of her reason, that she can’t be home early by 7. She explained saying this is her working time. This and dat. It makes me frustrated!! Because I think, her reason is not reasonable. How could she still working when her working hour is over? And, before 6, why not she pack her stuff and leave at 6? Why must she wait till 6, only start to pack up?

What kind of bullshit it is? Just said it, if she doesn’t want me to work there!

I really hope to get a sum of money which can help in my own studies or in the things that I want to buy.

 

But now, it is all hopeless!!!

 

If God is good, let me find a job which suit my working hour and even a good income salary please…

>.< I’m really out of way. I don’t wish to be tempted.