Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Job, New Changes

A job from Midvalley, Heguru has called me up for interview last week. And they promised to hire me as a part timer as assistant teacher. And I got the offer.

The only thing which I’m still worried was my Sabbath day and my weekend to serve God in Girls’ Brigade ministry and MAPs. This is my utmost worried of serving as it takes me half of my day. And suddenly, it just blocked because of this job. Maybe I should have a try on working on this job. If it is a good offer, I will continue to work on this and there goes bye to Ministry in Kindergarten. But of course, I don’t just look at the salary only. I do also look forward to serve God. That is my most priority.

Thinking badly, but is good also as I been asking around, which church could accommodate my time to be in Sunday Service. Gladly, Joshua, is the first person whom I thought of as a christian friend. He suggested his church which he goes also the same time. Is a Young Working Adult Service. Smile Praise God that it start at 5pm. I still can go home and change. God has been good to me.

Heguru did call me again today, to notify me to come work on next Wednesday which is on 16 March. Glad I’m hired just in time.

Everything is in His hand.