Saturday, December 18, 2010

last day of 24 years

here is the first and new day for me as I begin to enter age of 25.

Glad that I could live till this age. Thank U God for creating my existance, my mum n dad for bringing me to this world, my sisters who walk with me in my life time, friends that accompany me always, people who encourage me, seeing me grow, laugh with me, cry with me, share life with me n etc…

THANK YOU so much…..

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

 

Just let me talk of my last day of 24th.

I got a big gift from God. I had a neck pain. My neck is stiff. Why would it happen? But is ok.. Life still goes on. hehe…

It was a working day for me. As usual, 9am+ reach work place, and i went off early around 4pm+, nearly 5pm. Reach home, getting ready to dinner with Edmund. Preparing my self took quite long because I did make up. It was quite syok to see how my look change when putting fake face. But I do like the outcome. Is just once in a while. Can’t do it always. =)

Then head on to dinner in Sunway Giza Mall, Fullhouse. Yeap! A nice place i been. Met with few celebrity there, fans crowded, and dance event is there. Jam with lots of people. All these done with dinner, head on to next station, Starbuck in Mont Kiara. A quite place but lots of people today. Reaching there early, wait and chat n wait.. Finally at 11.55pm, my cake came out. A cake from Baskin Robin. It melted. Not in a good shape, but still, it melted a simple girl heart. Though he fail in presenting it, but i still like the idea of it. A heart of preparing something. “Hehe… I know what’s his plan”. But I don’t want to spoilt his plan.. Move on.

He presented a gift to me. A box. We chatted before we leave. it was 12.51am. If I’m not mistaken, it was the time, I’m out from mother’s womb. Great! Long way home by going in city. Reaching home, open up the box, it is a gift of necklace and earring. Simple gift, beautiful box. I guess it is quite expensive.

Thank U!

If u know me well, I hardly wear jewelries or accessories. But thanks for the heart. =)