Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wishlist cum Resolutions

woot~~

Christmas is near just few days ahead. But geezz… I haven’t do my shopping yet.

I can’t even get new clothes for my Birthday. But is ok… I still got new some clothes to wear. ^.^

Come to Christmas gift, is really headache of trying to get things for others.

But i do have my own lists of what I should be getting for own self. Hehe…

THE LIST :-

 

a) Slippers – Brand Adidas? www.adidas.com.my

                    Birkenstock? http://www.birkenstock.com.my/products/birkenstock?page=1

                    or cheap but nice?

b) Clothes of course….

c) Bag – A nice bag pack that suits me. Brand Platform 5?

d) Shoes – Nike? Adidas? http://www.streething.com/news/407

e) Macbook

f) Books of different languages

g) Watch – Nooka? Fossil?

h) Diver set – Wetsuit, snorkel, mask, etc

 

 

2011 Resolutions :-

 

a) Good job next year

b) Up to Mount KK

c) Travel

d) Dive at least for once

e) Enjoyzz life….

 

Kinda Greedy!!!