Monday, December 20, 2010

Big day on 18 Dec 2010

It actually start with a good Saturday morning. Woke up then call my friends to see are they free to teman me to do shopping. Yes, is their answer. So I just quickly get ready my self and wait for Pui Yee to fetch me. It was just out of sudden call, everyone is interested in shop. ^.^ Glad it happens. Hehe..

I said this to Edmund : “If I could not ask anyone, I will call you.” But too bad and sorry.

It was a good day to shop as Christmas is near and it was my birthday. We jalan-jalan Fahrenheit 88, then we head on to Pavilion. A place I will never miss when I should go shopping. Though the place is considering High Class but I still can shop there. Not really expensive la.. I bought 2 shirts, some lingerie and a bag. Hehe.. Thanks for Cottons On and Pull N Bear, my favorite shop. Not bad for first day shop. It seems so enough for me.

We had our so called break-fast @ Brunch in Ichiban Boshi. The food taste yucky for me because it makes me not feeling well the whole night.

Then we went home..

At night, dinner is with Wendy’s group. I was so surprised that I receive the second gift from them which carried out with Wendy. It was a perfume with Love Shape.

DSC01876

I’m so happy to receive it!! It was from Wendy, May Ping, Kit Yeng and Alwyn. =>

 

We went to Damansara, place near Curve and Royale Bintang. The venue called Craft Brews.

 DSC01866

Really thought the name was awesome but food was not good. Maybe because of the morning food made me feel too much air in my body. End up, I couldn’t finish the big portion by myself. It was a sigh, and wasted my food after I pray. No choice but to leave it.

 DSC01915

Then we planned for next place. Think and think… Lotsa places, eg : Zouk, Luna Bar, Palate Pallete, Jalan Changkat and etc. But lastly we choose Changkat. Head on there, sit on, ordered Hoegaarden.

DSC01927

Ended up, I couldn’t finish it as well. And I vomited due to too much of excessive air in me…. All the food was out of my stomach.. It feels yucky that I actually vomited infront of Seng Wan which he is at the hand basin. Haha.. He thought I’m drunk. Everyone thought so, but i know my conditions more. ^.^

It feels much better after vomit. Then everyone walk back to cars and end up the journey of my first day in Quarter of my life.

But sickness still come. Continues on tomorrow.