Monday, December 20, 2010

19 Dec 2010

A day start with tiredness because went home late around 1.30am. It was Sunday morning… Need to wake up as usual for it. Some more, I’m the coffee host with Aunt Connie. Torturing. Haha.. But is okay la… Come to think back how God bless me, I should bless it back to others with great food. ^.^

Come back to it, I woke up with uneasy stomach and feelings of wanting to burp and vomit again. I walk here and there see what I can do with it. I thought of try to get rid off all uncomfy on me. All end up oily stuff and not good things out. YUCKS! Imagine oil…. wow.. Part of amazing but part of dirtiness.

But I still make it to service. Rest a while before service start. Good sleep make good body.

Then just like usual, worship, words and …………………

To coffee host, I’m indeed very happy that I could serve others. Everyone said thank you to me.. I feel I’m bless.

After service, I called for my friends for next round as well, to confirm is my plan confirm to have lunch in Saisaki with them. But end up, it fails because could not accommodate everyone’s time. But things still goes on shopping with the same person. Pui Yee and Suet YIn. Hehe.. Meeting them 2 days really feel enjoying my outing with friends.

Upon reaching to Pavilion after drive Suet Yin, we called Pui Yee where she about. But we choose to go to Starbuck to enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for her. WOw..!! I got my 5 stamps. Hehe.. I will get my free planner soon! Which is very nice. Then after Pui Yee is done with her shop, we went on to Wong Kok Cafe for lunch. I just had sandwiches and few Wanton as my Brunch. Quite feeling.. And I did order a big free cup of birthday drinks to share. Seeing Suet Yin not ordering drinks, i decided so to let her have the whole cup of drinks.

DSC01963

Haha… We force her to drink finish it. :P 

Well, she did a very good job of finish it with 3 small glass and I have taken half of a small glass. :)

Then we went back to Tangs where Pui Yee bought her gifts for gift exchange in office. She wanted to wrap the gift. But we end up do some silly stuff first.

DSC01969Cute-nya!! Haha…

 

Pui Yee head home after her gift wrapping. But me and Suet Yin continues to shop. Walk in Pavilion and went to Uniqlo just to survey things I can buy. But end up, empty handed back. hehe…

And I did receive my 3rd present from my sister. Thank you for such wonderful gifts.

DSC01971