Sunday, July 11, 2010

free day

After the wedding, I had a free day…. yeah!!!

It was because I’m all alone at home. Don’t what to eat, so convenient, I packed mcD again. :P

Then reached house boring, on a Cd to watch. Then after meal, seems so free and house was in a dirty mess, I cleaned up the house by doing house chores. Sweep, mop, clean toilet, etc.

Time does flies.

Is time to dinner again. Lazy for going out. Had a thought of cooking. Looking in the fridge, search a while, I do figure out that I can cook fried rice plus chicken wings. Lol.. I did a good fried rice and nice fried chicken. It was good meal.

No longer, time to sleep is around. Shut down my eyes around 11pm.

and got waken by mum’s calling to the needs of fetching her home from Loke Yew. Being a good girl, I did fetch. =)

 

* Uncle Joe has been admitted to hospital for his heart operation. Thank the Lord that he had a fast recovery. Really painful to see Aunt Connie to worried and to cry for him. The heart of the wife is really there to love their spouse is there. It is so meaningful. May God continue to recover Uncle Joe heart and towards his assignment in STM wouldn’t be a rush though God’s timing is fast.