Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Day for Heng Kai and Ellie

Attended Heng Kai and Ellie wedding at TMC, PJ.

It was actually a rush day for me. Early in the morning 9am rushed to church to do a simple worship for the GB girls. Then have to set up all my presentation of the “Dedication of the Officers, Caplain, and Girls.” Am worried that they don’t know how to off the projector and etc. But I guess it all runs well. Because i receive no complain from church yet. Then at 10am, have to rushed home to fetch my sister to take her report card, walk up stairs of chinese school. How tall the building was with high heels.. Met the class teacher, I don’t really like her. :P But anyway, after that, fetch her to pack food then to Loke Yew Road. Wow.. Time speed so fast and it is 11am. The wedding start at 11am sharp.

By the time I reached there, I were late. I started with half way sermon. Really got encourage by the way Ellie told her story of hers and Heng Kai during bride shower. It was amaze. And I could really see how God grace move on day by day.

Love is always a big matter when 2 flesh unites together as 1 body. =)