Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fairness

How Unfair it is when you:

- can do things which i can’t.

- could buy stuff that you want, without my part.

- can lose your temper on me but I don’t.

- critic on my past.

- want me to care, pamper, and soft towards you the way you want it to be, but i can’t get.

- used your iphone

- breaking your promise again and again n not even telling me or asking me

- having pictures with someone without getting much jealous

- treating me good as what you said

- said things. it seems so REAL where you could avoid to happen.

 

* How disappointed when it happen again and again.

Come and think of, how love works? By materialistic? complaining? judging? comparing? jealousy? or hatred?

It is all from Satanic voice as love….

 

 

But I do know how FAIR I got from my Father in Heaven.

He will do all things surely greater, love me indescribable, won’t let me down, won’t break promise, sent His only son and etc.

He promise me that He will store up my treasure in Heaven. =)