Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home sweet home

At last, i reached home. After a week in Outbac, it seems very different. The feeling is like kampung girl, first time went out to town. It really felt different. From nature, small town to big city with tall building.

But most of all, i did not even miss home. Wonder why……

I had my enjoy week in Outbac, learn alot of knots, skills, and etc to be getting ready to MAPs. Hehe…. my next mission!!!

I went for my favourite shopping mall, Pavilion after get home and bath. Wow… That was syok!!

 

Actually, when coming back KL, i really wanted to change so of “………..”.

I do have a great dinner, movie time, but ended up all pathetic things happen again. Giving the answer also get in trouble. don’t give also the same. What You Wan Me To Do?????!!!!!!I fell so hurt!!! Darn It!!