Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School start

Is kinda tired. cant manage to adjust my timing of sleep.

Slept at 8, woke up at 4.

Slept at 11, woke up at 6.

Slept at 10, woke up at 5.

 

Real sweat to my timing. Preparing stuff making me not enough sleep.

Well, went through 3 days of orientations. Seeing so many cry babies of 4 years old. Wondering how well will the teachers will be going to handle them. Luckily, I already escaped for 2 years (last year n this year). Headache seeing them. But some of them are real cute. XD

 

And i be handling class of last year 5 Patience. Now they are 6 Gentleness. Can see the notti last year 5 years old had grown up. They at least will listen to my words compare to others teachers. Is it that I’m fierce? Hehe… But it surprise some parents today as I was in charge of praying in the assembly. When they heard this teacher’s voice so loud, they feel “SYOK”!!.

Haha… whatever it is, i will try to handle some of the new comers for 5 Patience this year and even for 6 years old class. Many things to manage…….

argh!!! Try my best to rely on God bah!!!!