Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Yo!!!! is another new year comes. Years after years, times past so fast.
Zoom..... Here comes 2010..
Well, in Broga once again. Is my last night in here. And still i needed my sleep badly just because of New Year, and Hill Climb early in the morning.

It was amazing to see lots of people woke up, just to catch the New Year sunrise. Very enthusiasm.. Haha... So as we Outbac people. :P

Laziness making me tired. Is it? Haha... I guess so.

Erm.. So as the same activity in new year. Work, belayer, and etc. N to be proud, I'm incharge of showing people around.... Which the Dr. Yap told me to...

And surprisingly i know someone which is Dr. Yap Heng Kai's partner. She is Elizabeth Chai. Em... In Girls' Brigade, some people might know her. The Lieutenant from 1st PJ. Wow!!!! SO NGAM!!! Meeting officers in Outbac...... Haha... Should go and tell my captain. :P

Sort of sabotaging myself. Swt!!! =.="

Alright, wishes everyone a happy new year, with good wishes, good health, good education life, good this and that and etc. Love You so as God loves You too... ^.^