Friday, February 21, 2014

Confession

Dear God, 
Please forgive me for what I have done. To the extent of not knowing own sins. Righteous of man makes us proud and stand firm on our decisions. Lord have mercy on your nations, your people, and your sons and daughters. Bear with us out sinful thought, desire, lustful, wicked, negative, evil, temptation and etc. For we are sinners, yet to know what is right and wrong, correct, justice all were put aside because of illusion from the devil. 
Believe in us once more, to make us reconcile and repent once more. For You are the Mercy ones, the one who loves us since beginning. Look into our hearts and Change our heart, soul, mind and spirit. Renew us each day to be a better person every brand new day just as your love toward us will never ending. 
Look into my heart for what I have surrender and promised. Make me a useful tool to serve your kingdom. Protect me as your lil children. 

What privilege is mine to come
Before the Father’s throne,
To speak to Him in earnest prayer,
Make all my wishes known.
—Sherbert

Amen