Monday, February 17, 2014

Chinese New year ended with Chap Goh Mei and Valentine's day together on 14th February 2014. Well, this year ang pow money is getting bigger but the money value is getting small. Wonder is that why people tend to give more so could rise up the value of Malaysia ringgit. Nothing special happen on CNY. What most out stunning is I got 10 days of leave while everyone starts to work on the third or fourth day of CNY, which make me sick and boring with it. But I used it with spending time with friends and family. Better than ntg because is the only time I could sit more at home or with friends whole day. A great day spend is when going up to Genting just to have a walk with Uncle Lau after went back to office for gathering on the sixth  day of CNY. Cool place to visit after so many years didn't visit. Cooling and refreshing.

Now is time to strive for sales target. Work load again... But I'm happy with current job. =) Praise God for it.