Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Counting to 28th

yea... count down begins in 7 days. I'm no longer 27th. Correct? haha... dont care... missing my teenage time. and im 30th soon. :P
10 years are just that quick. I still remember the first time i went to college. It was my 17th. N now im coming to it. Just a glimpse. Everything changes so fast. Been through so many things, up and down. And now my direction is a bit clear of what I should be doing. Hopefully God prepare this good route for me to go through. It like a dream that i been spending it with happy going without cares or burdens.
This is me. Happy go lucky. But I need to set my mission next year. The day onwards from 2014 for the things I need to achieve. Will write down soon.

Hope for the best.
Strive for the best.
Looking up to the best.
Surely, success is there waiting for me.

Love,
Tamie