Wednesday, December 18, 2013

28th

For this year birthday was quite a normal one.


Glad that I had my secondary friends who accompany me on the 17th for dinner and it helds in Maiu, Sri Petaling. Seeing them was my greatest joy. I couldn't ask more for it. It was Tuesday on that day of which I couldnt remember that there was pasar malam. It just took me half an hour to look for car park. But still thank God, I found a good and nice parking place. First joy begins.

Second joy was, everyone was there happily eating. Though the food gone bad taste but still what kepts us happy was the conversation btwn 6 of us.

Third joy was, gift exchange from everyone as Christmas present. I got BodyShop shampoo, lotion and a scrub. But sadly, I gave away simple yet cheap stuff, not as expensive as them. :( And it ends the night happily and joyful.

While on 18th, It is my birthday. Just like normal, going to work, relaxing. Got a great lunch from my boss. He didnt know it is my birthday for I suggested to him to have a great lunch with me. And it was joined by whole company. 6 of us, Uncle Lau, May, Gavin, Summer, Veronica and me. Wow.. Going for a lunch cost Rm150 and I think is cheap by eating all out nice food! yummy! Thank God as well for this wonderful boss that I have.

After work, just heading church to park my car waiting for him to pick me up to Kuchai to dinner with him. Eating in restaurant@foodcourt. As he said was nice. He brought me to seafood. Kind of expensive crab  which cost RM72 per kg. Haha... Super expensive but having 2 crabs. And ordered a Lala.. All total up cost RM92. We also order a noodle, water and all total around RM100++. Too much to eat.. But I still prefer Klang. Hehe.. my preference.

Had a long night sitting down there to eat. Glad that he ate with me because he is kind of high cholesterol but still trying to cheer me up by eating it with me. =) Thank God for another great meal and time spending together. After that, it just end with fetching me back to church to get my car and head home..

Days of 18th 2013 ended soon when reaching home.


Be glad be joy,
For the Lord has prepared His ways.