Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dato' Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo

I remembered once, there is a time when I'm being told about Dato' Lee Chong Wei. His origin.
In these 2 days, many people were talking about his great love to his wife Wong Mew Choo.
Malaysian celebrate their joys love life ceremony together in the Convention Kuala Lumpur for 2 days. Seeing their great love pouring, although there are times of difficulties and sadness, they go on strife for what they believe in. This is the thing that made me proud of them. Is honor to see Dato' house was filled with guests, celebrities and family members.
Reminds me of TRUE LOVE DOES EXIST. That is to trust and continuously pouring love to one another.
Is not easy to be a wife of a winner, and is not easy to be a man of the house whole. Wishing them the very best of LOVE.

I love these picture of them. It really shows LOVE.