Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blood Donation campaign

Actually, from young till now I really want to participate in donating blood to other people in need. As the day I knew I'm O type of blood, my enthusiastic of it was more!
But comes to I'm 18 years old, the age of certified to be a donor, I'm a bit sad due to my weight is not the standard weight of 45kg. Hoping to try on the age 19. Again, same results. Then, 20, 21, 22, 23. Till I'm 23, my weight increased. But not as much as it is. Just till 40kg. But still, I'm happy about it. At least I know, there will be a day, I can sit there and help those who needs my blood.
Well, same thing. Wait on, till I'm 26, this age of mine, surprisingly, my weight was 47kg! Yes and perfect for me. But timing was a problem. Because I choose to work on this Sat n Sun work because of my resignation at aunt Christine place. So definately I'm going to try this year! I have not weight my heaviness. But hopefully, I'm okay for it this year.
At least I knew I got slim up not because of whose house rice or anyone who took the effort. But the work that I'm committed to. Hehe.. Is good to slim up!
Hopefully and pray fully that a lot of people will come to this blood drives. I have shared this poster to everyone on fb. It sounds annoying to all, but is really a joy when someone responded to the campaign. Happy for sharing and joy for helping.
God bless those who willing to donate.