Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Very angry!!!

I had a very mad night. I hardly to control myself to speak all the foul language.

It started with my journey home.

As usual, when reaching Chan Sow Lin station, I called up mum to notify her that I reached. Hoping she could come and pick me up earlier. But case are different today. Normal time when I called her at 7pm, she might as usual come at 7.30pm. The time is still alright that I just have to wait for 15 mins. But today, I have to wait for an hour for her. From bright day to dark sky, I been waiting for her.
My happy face goes to a grumpy face! As I was reading some manga, even though I'm quite aware of surrounding I'm also kinda worried of stealing, robbing or whatsoever that could happen to me even if I'm at the Maluri bus stop with less people.
Days really getting dark. More busses and cars pass by. I waited till 8.15pm, mum only arrived! My grumpy face turns to a angry face. I couldn't bear with her attitude that she didn't told me that she'll be late.
Ish!!!
Slamming the door, sit without seatbelt, not even a Harlow, and not even talked to her. Then she started to blame the buses because they makes traffic jams all the way.
Please la! I'm not kid anymore! If she comes at usual time, there won't be buses who causes the jam!
My angriness adding more and more. Become maddy. I'm thinking, I worked for 12 hours! And I have to wait for her! Comparing my tiredness, my pale look, and my sleepy eyes!
Damn!!
Then she asked me to go pack food somemore! Dah La, marah! Nak bungkus nasi juga! Suruh saya pergi sementara dia menunggu dalam kereta?? Adui! Mulut pandai suruh saya tapi sendiri tak nak pergi!
Slam the door again from me! Asking u eat what u say anything! Then don't come to a restaurant which got variety of food la! Really F! Slamming again from me when got up the car.
All the way, I have been quiet. Oncpre, slamming again when I reach home and got down. Who cares! She don't dare to talk to me again.
And I just bath and got into my own room and read some comic to release my own tension!
But still can't! Ish!!!! Really mad of waiting without informing!!