Saturday, August 18, 2012

Now I realise, u never encourage me before. Even supporting me. From beginning till now. U make me realized also that you inherited your dad and mum attitude and ways of doing.

Like your dad, did not encourage you to do things when you voice up you wanna do something for your own. Unless, he trying to make a decisions for you, only he encouraged.
But a slightly different from your mum. Your mum comments the bad first, then she shall see, who is right and wrong. N u are special inherite 2 of these.
U kinda surprise me. I thought I could be happy, seeing the way u support at first. But few hours later or a day later, u change your way. U started to question. From beginning till the end.
Why won't u look at a better side, such as, I told u in directly from blog is more than enough? Why all questions n curses suddenly pops up, to make situation become opposite way?
I really have no idea, n I do feel sad about it.