Friday, August 17, 2012

Do it

Yes!
Is ntg to do with van Diesel. Haha..

The reason I post this is because I'm going for trip tomorrow to dive!
Yes!!! Finally in going diving again!
This trip was planned by May Ping as she wanted to take the course and asked me and I'm on to take my next level! Although taking bus, carry heavy clothes, taking ferry, but I do think is worth for, to try to travel without personal driver. It might be tired, but still worth!!

I did not break my promise or anything else. It was plan late, but at least is real.
Once again I'm diving without u.
How much it means to me now of diving. It means all my life. Because the peacefulness in the ocean I couldn't find on land. So I choose water, sea.
Hopefully, u understand why I'm eager to go.
I also don't wish to hear anything bad and negatives. Support me through in heart is what important most to me...