Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Still Loving You

so many month has passed. And now i'm single and all alone for 2 month ++.
I'm kinda wondering what God want me to do with my life... Being so boring and so pitiful to be all alone for now. Not having much friend with me now.
Can't really look for friends to go trip with me, holidays and even other planning.
Kinda sick of my life actually.
That is why I always think, what if he is still here with me. He would and will definitely go here and there with me without any complaint!
But too bad, things had happen till the baddest situation. And it only requires me to take my real own action to ignored him.
Well, sad to say, same old things had been happening over and over again. Mentioning back my old stuff, making me like unbelievable. Having crush on my exs.... NAH!!! It won't happen.
Even Jinn said he miss me and he want to get back with me. With what ever reason it is, (sex, love or true love) I don't really care. I just told him straight away that you are my ex. Something happen between us, it can't change means cannot change. We can't be back together.
(Unless something change, maybe your attitude)

Haha... nuisance me... Impossible.
But to me, you are always possible. Because I really like and love you. Till the bottom of my heart. I hope and wish you could see this blog. What I have wrote.
But I guess again, you won't even bother to look at this. I guess you forgotten about the blogs I wrote before.
The old memories between you and me always remain.

Although I knew is impossible for us to get back together due to certain circumstances, but I still knew that I love you. Is better to be apart but still loving you. I did not hate you before. Even how bad u treated me, you always the guy there.
Mayb I will stay single:? Who knows? Maybe God has His own way to deal and manage my LIFE.
No idea.......