Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Edmund moving back to family

At last, he had made his decision to move back to his house. For the first time my room are so empty. I had my freedom to roll here n there, sleep or not sleep, watch tv, dramas and whatever I can be. Yea.. It sounds normal and boring at certain time because no one I could see or hear a sound. But is still the proper way to being in a relationship.

I was hoping it could build and strengthen our relationship as well. Because what I'm doin now is for our future family. Learn how to know importance of family in our family first will know the priority. Then will only get to know future family. Is good for him and his family.
Glad to hear he is willing. I do know, is hard for him to travel. But I need to.
Mayb I shud add more gentleness in it to encourage him. :) hehe...
May Go continue to bless and see this relationship will long last for it. ^.^
Living what I am and what I do now.