Friday, July 22, 2011

Life with Edmund sickness

Sometimes I'm quite mad about you, but sometimes,I wonder why I love you so much. A week before, we had quite a big fight. Is all related about 3rd party and sort of some my past which happen after me and him break up.
But is all over now.

Yet today is another where his sickness came. I dont know what to do. With pocket quite empty though still can survive till end month, but I still worried of him. He began to feel it yesterday and when I saw him after work, he began to feel tired with sleepy look and with big flu going on.
Actually, I insisted him to look for doctor. But he kept on rejecting. I wonder what I can do besides waking up in the middle of night to check his temperature and to wipe off his body heatness that start this morning.
No matter how hard it is, I will still try my best to take cRe of him because he is one and only person I couldn't afford to lose.