Friday, June 10, 2011

Argument

Unexpected things happen today. As everything went quite smoothly for 4 days. But it happen on the 4th night. I’m kinda surprise to see what had happened. Old things still remain in the old body. The attitude of forgiving and the power to grab hold and worried still there. It really make me see how he did.

In every conversation ended me with a smile but this make me frown. I couldn’t even smile and say anything. It all bounced back to me… All the things happen, sms, communication with friends, social networking such as fb, and twitter makes a person jealous and worried. I have refrained myself from doing it so much yet it still the same results.

Do less, gets words. Do more, also gets words. Why don’t I do it more?

But I can’t. Because what I did, I do care for him. But he did not realize it. How could it be? How could he always lock himself up in the box and not setting himself free to look things at all better view?

Without judging, pointing fingers, without mentioning what I should do where by I’m more conscious of the situation , all these could end up with a SMILE.

But with these, I really can’t.

And I’m wondering, which blog should I put into all my these feelings.

GRUMPINESS, SADNESS, and LOVE