Monday, April 11, 2011

Injust watched a new movie named "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." This movie talk about a girl who met with 2 man at the same time. She was heart breaking at first when she met these 2 man. The first man was a beggar architect of which it is his look only. The second was a boss which is opposite her working building.

The story is more to love and yet mention 11 best man on earth and 1 is a bad guy who would think of others.

I just love the story line of this movie. It really impressed me that what kind of man will there be on this earth. Wondering will I be meeting such a good guy which is the 11 best man on earth comparing the rich yet fluffy guy. Really love the story.
Hehe... Will be praying hoping I could get someone who are really faithful to me, not hurting me, and willing to do anything for me. :D