Monday, March 21, 2011

New changes in 2011

I had already found myself a new part time job that is Heguru based in Midvalley Signature Office. They required me to wok on Saturday and Sunday. and they did intro me a new place as well in Vista Komanwel, a care taker, of which I know as same Job as last time.

I already started work in Heguru and the job is tough. It makes feel nervous for things to be prepared to hand it to teacher in fast time. Imagining 50++ things in an hour. I made a good attempt for first try, according to the teacher. Not only that, my working hour is tough for me as well. I don't really get to rest in my weekend. Say by money. But whole total income is not more than 2k. Sigh...
What to do le? No choice..
I also found a new church which I can attend to that is Calvary. Is Joshua Kanesan church. oh well, is a good church after all. Hopefully I could make it at time next week. As the timing of KTM always late. hate it very muchy!!!
For now on, I should really divide my time properly just fo my own Sabbath time.
I'm really sorry to God because of my new changes, I face difficulties in having Sabbath. May God could forgive me. I will try to attend Church service and cell group.
I believe there won't be tiredness in me if I seek the Lord first. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and everything will be granted unto me". ^.^
Good night...