Sunday, March 13, 2011

blank-ed

I’m suppose have much to say, but once I opened the writer, I’m total blank.

My current situation is, I’m dead bored in the house. Sigh… And also listening the song, Goldfish And Blink Feat. Altimet & ZE! - In The House. DEAD BORING!!

Find friends, don’t know who to find. Though to go jog, but who willing to go? Cause is late already. No choice but stay home.

Last Fri, when asking for outing with Mike, May Ping, Kit Yeng and Wei Yee in Times Square, I saw the squash court in the middle of the court. My mind start to think, he will be there. And I just can say, I’m total miss him as a person who are so enthusiastic in squash as a player or someone who can made his mind in it. Why le? --- Blank!

So happen he sms me on Sat, mentioning can he call me and talk to me. The best solution I could think of is the same. Ignore him maybe till July, as our promise ended there. He did called me after that, but yet I didn’t pick up as well. And he left a message in the voicemail, saying how much he regretted and knowing his mistake. I wonder, will it be true that he truly understand what he had been said.

But I do miss him.