Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life changes

again… there are good n bad.. things never end in life.

I decided to resign from Aunt Christine place because I struggle much starting from this year. She seems changed to another person whom I don’t and can’t communicate. It is hard for me to do things….. Sometimes, I felt frusted. I felt so ill when seeing her deciding what she wants when she said earlier on. It was total opposite.

Is sorts of choking to me.

And I made up my mind to take the path which I want to take, by taking a course. Might be hard for me taking a tour guide course, because I didn’t have a good knowledge in speaking and even communicating. Well… Have to try. Never try never know.

Praise God that 2 of my prayer works immediately. Friends call me out and him calling.

Sad things does happen to fill up better ones. Y would it be? Feel more powerful? Conquering? or ???? Not sure…

But of course I wish and want for good thing to happen. It does make my eyes swollen. Painful isn’t it? Still have to work early tomorrow yet, still want to torture my self not to sleep but to complete task. Sigh…

 

What a life again.