Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Public Phone

it seems so odd today that I used public phone to call my mum.

Is because i have forgotten to took my phone home. It was so lame..

Never thought of it, until the moment I reach LRT to get home. Then, without thinking too much, just blast my Ipod and just take LRT home. Plan later.

Hopefully mum wont be home early. But too bad, she is at home early cause she is attending her course for this week, so she will be reaching home early.

If she is not home early, it means I still can wait her in the car which she park in LRT.

Everything seems moody to me, when I reach car park not seeing my mum’s car there and not knowing she is home early.

Plan A comes out, search for public phone and call her.

Plan B, take LRT to Ampang station then take bus home. It cost RM1 but i have to wait in crowds and bag is heavy (carrying laptop).

Trying to go for Plan B because i knew that Cahaya Station don’t have public phone exist. But God knows, He place a public phone there. And it was old booth but new phone. Wow… So happy seeing it. I spotted it when a girl stand there for so long, and I ‘kepoh’ to walk near and look at it. There is a phone and good conditions even clean! Yeah!! I like it..

Called my mum and told her I need her to fetch me.

Praise the Lord that everything happen for reasons. And It means I still can survive without phone geh…..

No worries.. ^.^

Hehee…..