Wednesday, April 28, 2010

mistake

days after days… argument still goes on.

but it seems quiet down ady for today..

really wonder what is in his mind.

everyday wan to fight for the same old past things of relationship, how good it is as last time to be as in couple, accusing me that i have alot of admirers, chat with guys non stop. love to hang out with my friends compare to him. and ETCS….

 

but kinda happy that he slowly slowed down to not to contact me. sometimes really wanted to sack him off in my life. because of his annoying and irritating attitude. Sigh… but i’m not this kinda people. I really want to stay pure as friend with him.

hopefully he will understand this sooner in his life. learn up the mistake. and yes, people who can’t cope with problems, they can’t learn from it.