Sunday, April 25, 2010

many things had happen this week.

1) after BOIC, Edmund said, he will change the way he talk, act towards me. He thought I'm like his angel. He said to listen to my words.

2) A happy going life went on but it strike start on Friday. Argument happen. Because we have different thoughts in life, as his ideal job career, argument with boss and sorts.

3) Kinda happy because I went up to Genting for the first time of this year (I guess) with him. It was quite tired but i still went on outing with him because i felt different from him though i don’t want to let him have so much of hopes.

4) Why am i still forgiving him for all he done? WHY am i still so silly stupidGirl!!!!

 

I did return back the phone to Douglas, but I’m still not sure, he want me to repay a new one for him cause of the scratch mark i made.. If he don’t, I will buy Iphone and camera. If he wants I will just buy back a phone for him. and no camera. Sigh……