Sunday, January 24, 2010

My cries

I dunno y am i crying over things on certain small matter. I really dunno…

My heart is ache. With sword piercing in and out from my heart.

Blames, words full of harsh, irresponsible attitude, promise breakable, uncontrolling character and etc is flying around me.

I felt so much pain, agony, and even stress when facing daily activities. While other think, “just sit and stand and more is speak”. How much are you face throughout in other daily life? Or did u ask, how are u feeling today? Or caring of people, are u tired today? No is the answer! The most is, “i want this, i want that. Would u be available on …….?” Calling non-stop when not replying. Making u feel miserable.

I really feel stress in daily loads work. And adding this kinda stress, i really could not take it. Do u love one another? No. If u love them, u won’t do such things to make them feel sad, and even feel stress over things that is so small matter. But instead, you will make the other person feel delight, joyful and happy. And will be cheer up if you calls or reply.

Another stress i’m really adding to is that, i thought my phone could at least last till this mid year. But badly… it died off… As in can’t on it back. I really feel sad about it It was my life source for these few years. Something being with me all these hard years. Because of the calling non-stop incident, my phone died off… And i hardly could on it. I cant believe i did cry also for the phone the second time in my life.. :’(

 

I cherish all my stuff..:’(

The upmost was

“...
up to you
i know la...you busy ma...
who am i to you...no one...others is more important”

 

y on earth am i treated so badly.. I was thinking on Jesus life. When he been through persecuted. Y men wan to do such things towards him. Blaming him, throwing stones, denying him and sorts. Y do i have to go through this kind of things. Christian life…….. I wont blame on what is going on… 

Asking What Would Jesus Do..