Monday, January 25, 2010

Grief

is the first day since my phone pass away. having my grief of it through out the day.. there is 2 person who can see my moodiness.. one asked me “are you not feeling well”, i did say yes deep in my heart, i feel sad. another asked me, “R u sick?” I just reply no. And i nearly lost my voice due to cry last night. It was really an experience to me where something died in front of me. I just couldn’t take it even is just an item. I really dunno wat to do without it.

 

Buy new one? – No money, no mood to do so, no time.

This is the 5th year, im holding this phone. It was so precious to me. Never thought of buying another one to replace it. was bought by my ex as a gift for me. Thrown by people before, Smashed the plastic glass, changed to new one. Cover is so badly spoilt, but still not changing it. What 4 i keep it till, i cant lose it.