Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You

A big thank you to those who had given me birthday and Christmas present. I like all of the presents. It is so useful to me. I really love it.

Mostly, i would like to thank my boss, Christine for her continually support in my life. I knew this special lady from the STM Camp in 1998. She is the one who became my "Guardian Angel". Someone who looked after me during the camp. From that onwards, she has been always my guardian angel. People who supporting, helping, loving, and caring for me. She also plays a part as a lovable mother  to me. Cook lunch, and dinner for me. Whatever comes from her, is a precious gift from God. Is also a blessing from God that I have took it from the angel. And whenever I'm in need, she tries to help out. Is so amazing, how God blessed me.