Wednesday, December 24, 2008

18th December 2008

My real day..!! Ntg much happen.

Work day.. can't take leave. Sigh.. Because of the children. But do have a great time doing party with the children. Daniel Lok doing his birthday together with me. It means 2 person on the same day doing the party. Massive? Nope.. Happy? Yes!!! hehe..

I'm the most happiest person that day because Daniel's and Carmen's mum made me a cake!!! The first jelly cake i ever had. Is amazing..!! Their mother made 2 cakes in 1 night. That was a big surprise that as their teacher, i do get my part!! XD

Daniel's Cake

My Cake



Last But not least
, not to miss out the person who dedicate their time to sms and to call me...
Appreciate it very much cause they do remember me!!! Can't express much my feelings.

Choi Peng, Shook Kwan, Ken Weng, JiNn, Rennie (my Aunt), Wai Kit, Suet Yin, Chin Pin, Phui Leng, and etc..

to the friends u see me on my birthday or belated, on facebook or etc and etc, thanks for the wishes too..