Wednesday, December 24, 2008

17th December 2008

My 23rd birthday coming!!! Yeah.. hehe.. is past but still blog on it.

That day, only me, Pooi See, Shook Kwan and Choi Peng gather up for my birthday celebration. It looks sad cause no one is free for me. But still worth it. I had my great time.

After work, been to yulek, for food, steamboat. Then we head up to Mont Kiara for our drinking sessions. Don't think wrong!!! Is not normal drinking sessions and is not mamak sessions, but is rather not cheap or expensive drinking in STARBUCKS!!! Our likeness~~~~!!!!




Biting my darling..

Letting hug by my sweet heart..


Nothing to do till wanna poke each other nose... Sigh..


Pooi See, Shook Kwan, Choi Peng

Wow.. see my face.. Erm.. Liking her so much!! :)

Thanks alot buddies for great time!!