Sunday, June 28, 2015

Thought 2

Sometimes I really wonder and worried, do I have a good relationship? I doubted each time when I'm alone especially on weekend. 

It just out of my control to have this thought. It started with freedom, and slowly, I began to felt lonely. 

His working life has totally taken out a lot of our time. Especially weekend. When he is at work, I've been worry for his safety. When he is at home resting, I felt jealous because he spent too much time to rest instead of looking for me. Is this normal? I hardly have time to spent the day to be like normal couple to go for dating with him. With him sometimes, feel like just a companion when I needed. He totally doesn't have it in his mind to spend time with me. All he does is just work for the company. I really have a hard time to think, what am I to him? 
Hopefully all these are my negative side of thinking. But I couldn't resist to look for him. I failed to let go of looking for him. Maybe I should have try hard to leave him more 'alone' with his resting time in so, I could get much appreciated? 

Haha... All coming back to me... A shitty feeling.