Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Illustration

Old things got rusty, dusty, and spoilt. Is the same as love. Old love seems to fade away when there is any good take carer, or misuse. When ever is being dump, ignored, and placed aside, is like not being appreciated. This is the feeling that I have. Trying much to save my self from beyond this is happening, but I know I can't. Eventually new things comes in life again when old was being abandoned. It was not I who abandon the old, it is I'm the old thing. I don't really feel I'm being appreciated anymore. How could this be? Am I such like a decorator? Or Such a lousy gf? Who don't know how to cheer up my ma ?  Make him happy? Make him feel relieve? I don't know. This word I don't know is also a trouble n cause of fighting. Sigh... 

What I knew was new thing started in my life about month ago. May I should be moving on too, without dragging much.. Pity.......