Sunday, December 29, 2013


U have grown to be mature, strong, steady and even know your direction of life. You made me proud because is part of me that made you to be like this. I'm truly give thanks for what you become. Is my honor to say that you are good and secure now. If only I met you now, things would be different, very much different no it be good nor bad. Yup. Life needs to move on. We can't stagnant there forever, if not, we will get stuck in a place forever. No matter how it moves on, you are still my memories. No doubt I will still think about you, but it brings no meaning. Happy is in the heart. You are the 2nd things I hardly let go.

Wanna know my first ? If you know me well, you will know it. Here's the clue. Thing that I let go in 10 years ago which is most precious to God. =)

Cheers! 


P/S: And I do ask my self, how come you still read my blog? em....
Thanks for letting me know that you read my message.