Sunday, May 5, 2013

Election Day

5/5/2013

A big day for the country. As everyone was eagerly waiting for the moment to change, "Ubahlah", and this time, "Kali Inilah" to change the government. As all believe the corruption and the bankrupcy soon will ended Malaysia into a worse state. That's why, all no matter young or old, are so supportive.

While I, couldn't vote but just to watch eagerly. Is not that I don't want to vote. My registration just couldn't been process. Sigh... Wasted a vote. But I'm trying my best to Pray for a better country as it does affect each of the citizen life.

If ever, the changed government didn't perform well, citizens will change back to BN. As DAP/PAS and others has been wining NS, Penang, Kelantan, and etc. We will have to make sure the parliment seat belongs to the righteous one...

Really can't wait to see the results, although I'm sleepy because slept late and waking up early to church for service. Just had a short nap in the afternoon. What a life! Of course happy to hear that Selangor is on holiday tomorrow. Too bad, I have to work. Because of urgent work from other state in JB. Pray for JB situation that it will be smooth and peaceful state that it won't and doesn't provoke any stir and troubles if whoever win or lose. Make this country a beautiful and peaceful country.