Sunday, April 28, 2013

upzdatez and bad updates...

:) Is been extreme long time that I didn't log in to see whatzzup!!
Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, and even Years past fast.
Here has been half a year I didn't update.
Well, I'm still fine and good. (I guess) just a bit poor due to big whole in the pocket.
It doesn't hurt physically much... Just heart hurt mostly.
Many things running around like cats and dogs, that makes troubles and affected my life again.
Family problem, financial, studying, works, and partly myself.

Sigh....
Will God willing to change my everything I been through to a better one?
I'm really exhausted and tired to face the world.
Or can I just hide in the cave to ask God to come and save me?
Can God grant me a good family? A peaceful family with easy and perfect going family?
Can God give me the best boyfriend of all? or give me the best husband that I could meet now?
Can God provide me rich financially? Not to suffer to see when will I be enough to use?
Can God provide me a car?
Can God let me continuously study without worrying of financial problem? And score well in my exam?
Can God make me have a smooth and finding customer easily in my working area? SO that I could earn extra and helps to build a happy home to all?
Can God calm my heart and not to think too much of others? Heart wilding.. >.<

Sigh....
Sister has been asking me y do i sign so much. I just couldn't explain much. Mouth just can't smile. Too much depressed.