Saturday, September 22, 2012

Past again

Why each time I encounter you were a different mood?
Must I be the one who always cares for you only?
Why must be every problem you encounter, you just put it on me?
Sharing is good, but why must be digging back  old stories and talk? How can I change past?
Past was past, it can't be change.
I have been done good. What else? Just because I did mistake doesn't mean I will repeat.
Same goes as you.
I didn't repeat and I didn't search for problem.
All these while is just you who never trusted a friend. Someone like me? That is why you don't have companion.

*My past is my experiences. Nothing to relate much with my current friend. I did what I should. Is just you who never trust and believe that I do love you before.

For now, I don't even dare to love. I could not open myself yet. Plus I don't have the opportunity to be loved or to love.

From beginning, till the day I broke up with u (3 years), I been loyal and faithful. During those time where we break off, in the middle are acception. There are so many things you could brought up to say is because u never really think of me, that I told you before during our break up. You tend to "having in relationship with me" all these while even until now. I hope you could make it clear.
That is why is so unfair to me. That I could not have a chance to meet guys or to get interaction back with my friends. I feel struggling with you. I feel forceful and I don't feel happiness.

I was guessing, in the relationship, aren't you suppose to make a girl happy? (when you pursue her?) why is it becoming like I have to do things to make you happy, which is the other way?
U seems like a girl. Having criteria of a girl. The books that I read, all are saying opposite? Or is just you who are different? Or i'm the character of a guy? If I am, I won't love you. Because you are being so negative which doesn't give any support or encouragement to the relationship. It will only fail the relationship even as friends right now.

Well, sad to say, no need to bring up past.

Just some thoughts.