Monday, August 27, 2012

look alike

the more I watch Taiwan movie, the more familiar Vanness Wu face to me.. Haha...

Is definitely look alike. I can't watch it anymore. The story line is something like, he diagnose with a brain cancer. But got surgery and remove the cancer. But in that surgery he totally forgotten about his past of which he have his gf.
His gf was pregnant being that time and left him before he went for surgery. His gf travel for 6 years, and born a son.
Now she return back to him as he remembered back his past. His everything. But too bad, his sickness will come back anytime. When she returned, they got married. But there still some sore pain between them. As something painful happen.

The stories goes till make me hair wire. It gives me familiarity of what been happening. Ish...!!!
 This is the movie I said.
 "Autumn Concertos Family".

He does look a like.


What can I say more??