Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dilemma of changing job

I'm actually in a dilemma in changing job. Basically because of money terms. Not even 2k. Secondly, I wanna explore more. Thirdly, I don't think I wanna end my youth with such Taska life that makes me so angry everyday because indiscipline children. They are all spoilt child. Aunt Esther won't even scold the children much and let them be themselves. It makes me hard to train them up to be independent and being a good children. All they do is just lazying around and talk too much.
Not only the children, maybe because my Unsatisfying working in such un-clean environment. When ever the children pee, or boom, we as teacher have to clean up. There are no cleaner to do it. We have to do all. As well as in the toilet, there are no water tap around in the toilet. Pathetic...
The most reason ridiculous reason is, there are not enough toys for the children to enhance their Holistic Development. Why? Because since I went to (KAAK) Basic Child Care Course, I felt very much different. The center that I visited, is very much appropriate!
Omgosh!!
Since I study in this KAAK, I realize, this is not a comfort place for me to work in. Not worth!
Stingy is another reason from me to u. Lolx.. Is true.. :p

And if I really stop Aunt Esther here, I will definitely stop Aunt Christine here as well. No reason for me to stay when no words can talk, the face that I sees, no longer a happy face because the things she sees is only the IPad and IPhone. These are the only thing she could smiles at..

Pathetic me again...