Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY 2011

i indeed had a great Chinese New Year of makan…. with family.
It all started in reunion dinner on tuesday night in Tai Tong Restaurant, Cheras. The food there was expensive costs RM688 on 10 adults. That was real expensive. But is all paid by Uncle James (Ah Yee husband). He was kind.
And like traditions, all of them gave ang pow on the same day. Yeah.. First ang pow of the year was from them.

The first day of CNY, as usual, ah yee and mum head to Kuala Selangor to ah yee in-law place and left me alone at home.. :) Think back last year, it was together with valentine’s day. Fetching mum and sis to Sg Long early in the morning. Had breakfast O’ Town breakfast there. Big plate breakfast for me cause ordered extra. After breakfast, say bye to them… I realise that I should go home. I mean back to grandma’s house to look for grandma, and others. Though my heart say, I don’t wanna meet him. But I still go because of grandma and aunt is there.
Head back there, seeing grandma is still healthy. In house of course is better than hospital but still the host that put in her nose is still a pain for her. And i did some packing in the old room and realise, it was so dirty and it looks like a rubbish dump to me. :P Cleaned up some of my old stuff, throwing things, and even carry back the computer to my house to do reformat because of stupid validation on windows.
Then uncle asked me whether wanna go to 2nd aunt house and I say yes! Just to meet others family members. Yup.. I did had a great there to spend some time with them, lepaking, and even gambling there. Didn’t win money, but is fun to sit around the table and get closer with them.
Then I was all alone the whole evening, to fix computer, had some time to clean up house again. Then I was out again with friends for movie time. This time going for “I love Hong Kong”. A laughter movie. Sweet because there are lots of actor and actress.
Last but not least, today a simple day for me.. Woke up around 12, thanks to those fireworks that woke me. Then, clean up the house again.. Having time delay this and that, lasted for few hours and I’m at kupoh house to meet mum and sis. Then dinner at Goldenboat Restaurant, where the restaurant was opened by Aaron Chock’s dad.Saw his dad working in the restaurant.. So hardworking family. The food here is much more better than Tai Tong food. =)